Thursday, May 9, 2013

States Visit: Welcome to America

Luke and I have been back in the States for a week now. We have seen most of our immediate family so far and it has been great visiting and catching up.

Last Thursday when we arrived, my grandma (my mom's mom) also came in from Ohio for a visit. Luckily we arrived around the same time so my mom did one pick up at the airport. And super luckily, we arrived safe and sound even though a gunman made a few shots in Bush Intercontinental Airport in another terminal and we had no problems landing or getting off of the airplane.

We all went to my sister's house which is where Luke and I were staying while in Houston. My sister had texted saying she had antsy kids at home. When we pulled up to her house, she and the kids were waving American flags an wearing red white and blue as a welcome back to America. So cute! We missed those kids so much! 





More to come later...

-Debbie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...